Play and Imagine -Doll
- College Savings Dolls unique new concept dolls that provide a positive role model for girls.
- Realistic 15" doll that is scaled from a real college girl.
- Career option clothing lets them play and imagine what they can be when they grow up.
- The dolls promote a healthy realistic body image. (not a fashion doll with unrealistic characteristics).
Save and Succeed - Website
Our website teaches children and parents to create a partnership together with a common goal; the importance of saving today for their college education. Using the website as a tool together, they can see the cost of college and start to plan.
- Provides links/information about colleges, tuition costs, and room and board costs.
- Information about savings accounts, 529 plans and savings bonds.
- Financial calculator to help with goals and gets you started in the right direction.
- Scholarship links, websites, and books.
Take Responsibility for the Future
- Girls can play and dream about what they want to be when they grow up.
- Playing with a doll that is realistic will promote a healthy positive body image.
- Teaching girls to dream big and start saving early.
- Involving children in the planning process, so that they realize the importance of saving for their education at an early age.
- Researching colleges, financial options and scholarship opportunities.
Plan Now, Watch Her Grow
Parents can help guide their children by participating in their college savings now, so that nobody feels overwhelmed when college days begin. Start planning and saving early, and watch how your children grow.